Managing an expanding business can be difficult due to a number of complexities involved in Indian tax
structure. Tax risks associated with the business growth require clarification and transparency from the
fundamental stage of the entity set up. It becomes imperative to manage the tax in order meet the
compliance deadlines and maximize the cash flows in the business.
- Corporate Tax Advisory at initial transaction stage for tax efficiency and continued assistance in
Corporate Tax Planning and Management.
- Assistance in undertaking analysis of implications of Minimum Alternate Tax, Dividend/
Repatriation Taxes, etc.
- Assistance in evaluation of Advance Tax Liabilities.
- Assistance in filing of Corporate Tax Returns in India.
- Assistance in representation before India tax authorities (including appeals, assessments,
advance rulings etc.)
- Transfer Pricing Audit.
- Review and advice on Transfer Pricing Study Reports and Methodology.
- Advice on M&A and Corporate Restructuring matters, including advice on mergers, acquisitions
and other forms of business reorganization.
- Assistance in undertaking financial and tax due diligence.
- Advice in relation to analysis to double taxation avoidance agreements in relation to applicable to
Withholding Tax Compliance Services
- Assistance in planning, deduction and deposit of withholding taxes (Tax Deducted at Source)
including representation before tax authorities to obtain lower withholding tax certificate.
- Assistance in Computation and Calculation of monthly Tax Deducted at Source.
- Assistance in review, preparation and filling of quarterly withholding taxes returns and annual
returns and issuance of withholding tax certificates.
- Issuance of certificate(s) (15CA / 15CB) for foreign remittance under section 195 of the Incometax
- Consulting services for employees on delegation
- Advisory on possible Permanent Establishment tax issues, tax efficient salary structure advice,
applicability of social security contributions, foreign exchange issues and other tax compliance
- Assistance in VISA documentation and Bank Account opening for expatriate employees.
- Assistance in Obtaining FRRO Registration (Foreign Regional Registration Offices) and Obtaining
Permanent Account Number (PAN) for the expatriate employees.
- Assistance in computing withholding taxes and filing of withholding tax returns for the entity.
- Preparation of income tax returns for delegates and their families.
Private Client Services
- Assistance in tax optimization of current and extraordinary income.
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals.
- Tax and regulatory advice with regard to charitable foundations, trusts and associations.
The Goods and Service Tax (GST) has been a biggest game changing reform in India's Indirect Tax
Structure which has rightly attracted the heightened interest from all the stakeholders. Goods and
Service Tax is one indirect tax for the whole nation on the supply of goods and services, right from
the manufacturer to the consumer. GST will impact every aspect of business from Cash Flows,
Financial Reporting, Tax Accounting & reporting, profitability, pricing, supply chain, ERP, contracts
redesigning, IT, marketing etc.
- GST Impact Analysis & Treatment
- Supply chain Impact Assessment
- Planning GST Transition
- GST Implementation
- Accounting & Reporting
- Training Managers & Staff
- GST Compliance Framework & Standard Operating Procedures
- Post Transition Review and GST Outsourcing
With the on-going compliance and regulatory changes, it becomes imperative for individuals and
businesses to have a reliable advisor for taking care of the tax and other regulatory compliances. We
have an efficient team of professionals to provide advisory and tax compliance services to
entrepreneurs, start-ups, family businesses, high net worth individuals and their families and foreign
Our services include rendering advice for proper structuring and management of investments,
diversification of businesses, charity planning, family settlements etc. Keeping in view that the
requirements of each client are unique and special, we strive to find effective solutions to the complex
problems and situations.