Our team of integrated professionals offers wide range of regulatory and corporate advisory
services, including advisory services for setting up new organisation, determining funding and
optimal capital structure keeping in view the business needs and growth plans.
Our team offers valuable assistance to our esteemed clients in growth and development of their
existing businesses by providing advisory services and support in relation to mergers and
demergers, turnaround strategies, setting up joint ventures, financial restructuring and business
Besides the above, we provide on-going support to our clients through accounting advisory services,
statutory accounting and book keeping compliance, internal audit services, setting up and reviewing
internal financial controls, corporate governance advisory support, compliance with globally
acceptable reporting norms, including IFRS and US GAAP conversions.
Business Set up under the Companies Act, 2013 and the Limited Liability Partnership
- Assistance in incorporation of companies (including joint ventures and wholly owned subsidiaries
of foreign companies) accompanied with assistance in obtaining Director Identification Number
and Digital Signature Certificates for Directors, company name approval and obtaining company
- Assistance in incorporation of Foreign Entities in the form of Liaison Office/Project Office/Branch
Office of Foreign Companies in India.
- Assistance in conversion of a Partnership Firm/ Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) into a
- Assistance in conversion of Private Companies into Public Companies & Vice-versa
- Assistance in incorporations and winding up of Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) with domestic
and foreign partners.
- Assistance in review and drafting of LLP Agreement.
- Assistance in review and drafting of Articles of Association & Memorandum of Association of
Change in Registrations / Owners / Directors / Partners under the Companies Act,
2013 and the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- Assistance in undertaking regulatory filings for shifting registered office of Companies within the
same state or outside the state.
- Assistance in undertaking regulatory filings for directors‟ appointment and resignation from
companies incorporated in India.
- Assistance in undertaking regulatory filings for increasing authorized & paid-up share capital of
companies by way allotting securities to Indian and Foreign nationals.
- Assistance in undertaking regulatory filings for transferring shares from one person/entity to
another in case of Indian and Foreign nationals.
- Assistance in undertaking regulatory filings for appointment & resignation of Designated Partners.
Regulatory Secretarial practices under the Companies Act, 2013 and the Limited
Liability Partnership Act, 2008
- Assistance in undertaking regulatory filings and review of documentation for recording of minutes
for holding various Directors‟ and Shareholders‟ Meetings.
- Assistance in review of statutory records maintained by the Companies.
- Assistance in undertaking and review of annual filings and various other e-forms with Ministry of
- Assistance in undertaking regulatory filings and obtaining requisite approvals from Registrar of
Companies, Ministry of Corporate Affairs; Reserve Bank of India and various other regulatory